One of those days.
One of those days.
But will it be The Most Depressing Thing Ever?
well.. that was a pleasant plot twist
This is basically what I want to do.
There is a real actual Spiderman comic where he pretends this is his power and the bad guys drop their weapons and give up. XD And it makes me happy.
Here it is:
No one can ever say spiderman is not the best superhero of all time.
if i fail to reblog this, assume i am dead.
I have the Groot Loops one because, Rocket Raccoon….
Loki Charms is the best design, though, I’m just not particularly a Loki fan.
DAMMIT, WHY DIDN’T THE DRAGONCON DEALER HAVE THE DEADLOOPS ONE, THOUGH?!
reasons why halloween is the best holiday:
- you are not obliged to visit your relatives
- you are not obliged to get gifts for anyone
- people will give you candy for absolutely no reason other than halloween
- its the only day when its socially acceptable to go out in public dressed like a penguin
5. no one will look at you funny when you buy eighteen boxes of candy even though you fully intend to sit in the dark and eat them alone.
6. discount candy
You guys, but number 4
They know too much.
Warning: Bizarre frogs ahead!
when a customer tells you they are never coming back
take me thereeee
Your Beautiful for the day
I just saw an ad for a local Adult Novelties store and it advertised “bach parties” and I spent a moment trying to figure out what a Baroque composer had to do with sexytimes.
Toccata and Fugue in D minor has got to be someone’s fetish.
Well, yeah, I just can’t see my area containing enough such fetishists to support a market specifically catering to them.
Unless there is something I have missed about rocket scientists or something.
Urban Dictionary defines a “Bach Party” as a party where the guests listen to classical music and inject heroine.
Had no idea my hometown had the balls to place an ad for something like that on television.